Thursday 23 July 2020

Bebunni baby

Good morning

Today's card is a side stepper new baby one. I haven't made a stepper card in ages and found these card blanks when searching for something else.
The stamp is an old one from Crafter's Companion called Bebunni new arrival which I have coloured with my Triblend and original Spectrum Noir pens - 
  • bunny - IG blend, PP blend and black
  • blanket and balloons - PP blend and PP shades
  • sky - IB1
  • highlights - white gel pen

For this card I have also used -
  • side stepper card blank from Crafter's Companion
  • baby pink and white centura pearl
  • Sara's signature collection - birthday party scattered dots embossing folder
  • Tattered Lace lacy days rectangles die set
  • ribbon and gems from my stash


All the sentiments are from the stamp set.

That's all from me today - got a laundry day planned! Thanks for stopping by.
Crafty Hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. Are you on summer break now? I hope the washing goes well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete