Wednesday 8 July 2020

Unicorn and rainbows

Good morning folks

Hump day already. The days are certainly racing by and it will soon be the end of a very strange educational year. I am looking forward to getting back to a degree of normality in September although things will still be very different.
Today's card is one of those made just for the fun of it and will be added to my charity box - 
This super cute stamp is unicorn and rainbow by CC Designs which I have coloured with my Copic pens (I am not 100% happy with the blending especially on the face - something I need to work on)
  • skin - E51, E21, E11 and R11
  • hair - Y21, E15 and E18
  • clothes - YG03, YG17, YG67, Y11, Y15 and Y19
  • hearts - R27 and R46
  • ground - T3, T5 and T7
  • sky - BG0000 and B000

I have also used - 
  • white linen card
  • rainbow paper pad from CC Designs
  • Gemini thank you edgeable die
  • Gemini stitch edge oval 2 die set
  • gems from my stash
That's all from me today. Thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning thank you card. I love it. It must be very strange to be in school right now. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete