Saturday 4 July 2020

Flower market

Hello folks

And a very good afternoon from a very soggy Manchester. What a miserable day but I am a happy bunny today. Yesterday I managed to get a hair cut and I feel so much better; lighter and much brighter. Also the rain means that I don't have to come up with any excuses to stay in my craftroom.....
Today's card is a result of playing with my AALL & Create goodies - 
I am going to do this post a little different as it gets complicated so I'll split up the background from the rest of the card.
For the background I have used - 
  • white stamping card
  • Spectrum Noir sparkle ink - moonstone
  • Cosmic Shimmer ink spray - paradise pink
  • Cosmic Shimmer shimmer mist - silver
  • Distress oxides - mermaid lagoon, twisted citron, wilted violet, picked raspberry
  • AALL & Create stencils - sunrise and sundew
  • AALL & Create stamps - flowers and sunshine and #2

The image is from AALL & Create and is called flower market by Janet Klein which I coloured with the following Spectrum Noit Triblend and Illustrators - 
  • skin - FS blend and CR3
  • hair - TN7, TN8 and TN9
  • clothes - LV1, LV3, BGR3, PP5 and PP6
  • flowers - CG2, LV3, PP6, CT3 and TB3
I have also used - 
  • matt black card
  • black pearls from my stash
  • black Spectrum Noir pen to edge the sentiment
That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. Enjoy your time in your craft room. Well done on getting your hair cut. My appointment is on 22nd. Not too long to wait now. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete