Sunday 12 July 2020

New Baby

Hello folks

What a beautiful Sunday we are having - no rain and a little sunshine. Finally a break in the weather so I have been able to get into the garden and try and repair some of the damage done by the high winds and persistent rain. I even got a little festive crafting done yesterday and intend to do a little more today. 
Today I am sharing a new baby card - 
 The stamp is an old one by LOTV which I have coloured with Copic pens. Unfortunately I cannot seem to find the name of this stamp.

  • skin - E50, E51, E20, E11 and E04
  • suit - G82, G43, G46 and R85
  • blanket - R81, R83 and R85
  • bear - E15, E37 and E29
  • ground - T3 and T5
  • sky - BG0000 and B000

I have also used - 
  • It's a girl paper pad from First Edition
  • nested beaded chains essential circle die set from Tattered Lace
  • layering circle dies from Tonic
  • flower doily punch from X-Cut
  • ribbon and gems from my stash
Right that's all from me today, off to do some ironing and then a little crafting.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning baby card. That stamp is so cute. Have a good week in school. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete