Friday 10 July 2020

Lots of sparkle

Hello everyone

Ahhhh .... Friday again and the end of another week. I am hoping the weather will be better than last weekend.
Today I am sharing another of Chloe's Creative cards stamp-a-long cards - 
 Fuzzy photo time again. I really need to find a way to get the camera on my tablet to accept sparkliness on cards. Not quite sure if that is a real word or not.
 For this card I have used - 

  • rose mallow flower stamp and die set from Chloe's Creative cards
  • spring foliage, flower burst background and happy birthday sentiments stamps from Chloe's Creative cards
  • watercolour washes paper pad from Chloe's Creative cards
  • Chloe's Creative cards purple cosmos sparkle embossing powder
  • Wow opaque bright white embossing powder
  • Papermania silver embossing powder
  • fire opal Sparkelicious glitter
  • white centura pearl
  • heat resistant actetate
  • Tonic layering circles die set
  • gems from my stash

That's all from me today. Have a good Friday.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. It is just so pretty. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete