Saturday 18 July 2020

Rainbow wreath

Good morning folks

Greetings from a very wet Manchester yet again! The fact that it rained on the 15th of this month does not bode well for the rest of the summer.
This is a card I made from one of Chloe Endean's stamp-a-longs - 
For this card I have used - 
  • Chloe's Creative cards Watercolour washes paper pad
  • white centura pearl
  • white stamping card
  • heat resistant acetate
  • Stamps by Chloe stamps - spring foliage, clematis and happy birthday sentiments
  • Sparkelicious glitter - razzle dazzle, grasshopper, crystallina, unicorn sparkle and tutti frutti
  • WOW embossing powders - diamond white and opaque bright white
  • Papermania silver embossing powder
  • Tonic layering circle dies
  • gems from my stash

The watercolour washes paper pad is fabulous and I think this is my favourite card from Chloe's stamp-a-longs.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. Those flowers are just so pretty. I do hope that the weather improves for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete