Friday 24 July 2020

First festive card of the year

Good morning folks

Now I hate to mention the C word but as I am on my summer holidays the festivities have arrive chez moi. So I am posting my first festive card of the year - 
I have decided to use my new found heat embossing skills for this card and have used - 
  • Stamps by Chloe - brush Merry Christmas and holly flower corner
  • WOW embossing powders - cranberry fizz and Nordic pine
  • Cosmic Shimmer bright gold metallic embossing powder
  • Sparkelicious glitter - happy holly days
  • white stamping card
  • gold mirri
  • gems and bling from my stash
  • heat resistant acetate
This is a 6 by 6 card and is very flat to keep postal cost to a minimum.

That's all from me today and for the rest of next week as I am off on holiday. Not going very far but it will be good to get away from home for a little while.

Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley your Christmas card is gorgeous. Enjoy your summer holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete