Sunday 7 March 2021

Amethyst flowers

 Good morning

How are we all? I can't believe a week has past by so quickly. Once again the sun is shining but I am busy in my craftroom today. I have a number of projects to get finished today all of which I can share with you soon.

Here is a recent make for a friend's birthday. The glitter is out again - whoop! whoop!

For this card I have used - 
  • white centura pearl
  • Chloe's Creative Cards amethyst matt mirri card and glitter card
  • Chloe's Creative Cards white luxury pearl card
  • Chloe's Creative Cards blooming flowers cut and emboss folder
  • Chloe's Creative Cards sentiment borders stamp and die set
  • Sparkelicious glitter - grasshopper and sweet violet
  • pearls from Chloe's Creative Cards bling box
This card was so simple to make but looks so complicated. 

That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card you have made for your friend. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete