Saturday 13 March 2021

Curly girl

 Hello folks

Here we are again at the weekend and once again I have very little planned. Just a little bit of housework (boring) and a little bit of craft.

Today's card is one I made for a friend. When I saw this brilliant little stamp from Janet Klein I knew it would be perfect - 

So this little cutie is curly girl from Aall & Create designed by Janet Klein and I have coloured her with Copic pens - 

  • skin - E51, E21, E11 and R20
  • hair - YR24, E09, E18, YR07 and V99
  • clothes - RV19, RV04, RV02, BG45, BG57 and BG49
  • flower - BG45, BG57, BG40, YG67 and Y19
I have also used - 

  • white stamping card (with a previous mop up on)
  • Aall & Create stencil - abundance
  • Distress Oxides - picked raspberry, mustard seed and peacock feathers
  • Aall & Create stamps - #2 and love birds
  • Versafine Clair black ink
  • matt black card and pink glitter card
  • black gems from my stash
That's all from me today folks, have a brilliant Saturday

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Enjoy your weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete