Tuesday 9 March 2021

Another journal page

 Good morning folks

I have been working on my journal again and this is the result - 

This started with me messing about with the totally triangular stencil and just sort of grew into a tree. The two cats remind me of my cats I had many years ago who would sit for hours watching the birds in the tree.
For this page I have used - 
  • white stamping card and matt black card
  • Aall & Create stamps - strange birds and felines
  • Aall & Create stencils - totally triangular, sunrise and hugely hexagonal
  • Spectrum Noir Harmony water reactive inks - spring meadow, grasshopper, pine tree, baby blue, pale fig, pink tulip, lemon tonic. honey pot and straw bale
  • Spectrum Noir original and Illustrator pens - IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5, IG6, IG8, IG10, AB1, AB2, AB3, CT1, CT2, CT3, GB4, OR1, OR3, true black, DR1, DR2, DR4, CG1, CG2, CG3, CG4, EB2, EB5, EB7, TN5, TN6, TN7 and TN9

That's all from me today folks, have a good day
Crafty hugs

Lesley





1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous journal page. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete