Thursday 18 March 2021

Mother's Day triple easel

 Good morning

Another scheduled post from me today and this time I am sharing the card I made for my mother-in-law for Mother's day. This post is a little photo heavy as I struggled to get a really good photo of the full card.

For this card I have used - 
  • Gemini triple easel card die set
  • white centura pearl
  • Chloe's Creative Cards luxury white pearl card
  • Chloe's Creative Cards summer meadows paper pad
  • Chloe's Creative Cards daisy elements stamp and die set
  • Sparkelicious crystallina and grasshopper glitter
  • Wow embossing powders - key lime pie, spiced honey sparkle, spiced honey and diamond white
  • Chloe's Creative Cards pearl bling box
  • Die'sire expessions mother's day die
The largest panel.
The smallest panel.
The middle panel.

That's all from me today, thank you so much for stopping by

Crafty hugs

Lesley





1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card you made for your mum. I bet she loved it. I hope everything at school is okay. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete