Monday 22 March 2021

Happy Birthday

 Hello

Monday again. These weekends don't last long do they? I  am feeling very positive as we head into this week as I had my Covid vaccine on Friday night. And with only slight side effects which only lasted a day. All very positive indeed.

And now onto the crafty side of life. 

For this card I have used - 
  • matt black card and white stamping card
  • Gemini Happy stamp and die set
  • Crafter's Companion fancy florals stamp set
  • Harmony quick dry inks - parakeet, pink tulip, honey pot, grasshopper and oasis
  • black gems
A very cleans and simple card really and nice and flat for posting.

A close up of the background.

That's all from me today. Thank you so much for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. That die set is amazing. Well done on getting vaccinated. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete