Wednesday 24 March 2021

Birthday butterflies

 Good morning and a very happy Wednesday to you all

A scheduled post from me to day. Hopefully my positive mental attitude from Monday is still alive and kicking!!

Here is today's crafty offering - 

For this card I have used - 
  • white stamping card and matt black card
  • Crafter's Companion collage set - let your spirits soar
  • Distress Oxides - picked raspberry, mustard seed and peacock feathers
  • pearl flourish from my stash
A close up of the background.
I used the Distress Oxides to paint the butterfly.
I used scissors to roughen the edges of the card stock.

That's all from me again.
Crafty hugs

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. That butterfly is gorgeous. I hope all is well at school. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete