Tuesday 13 October 2020

25 years

 Good morning

Today I am sharing the last of my wedding anniversary cards for a while. This one is another one to celebrate a silver wedding anniversary - 

For this card I have used - 

  • white centura pearl
  • white linen card
  • silver mirri
  • silver matt mirri
  • silver glitter card
  • Die'sire essential heart die
  • Die'sire celebration words set 1
  • Die'sire create-a-card - floral lace heart die
  • Gemini happy anniversary die
  • gems 

One of those cards that involves minimum work for maximum impact.

Thank you for stopping by again.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous 25th Wedding Anniversary card. I love it. I hope you are having a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely anniversary card Lesley

    ReplyDelete