Wednesday 14 October 2020

Enchanted fairy

 Good morning and welcome to another scheduled post .....

Today's card is the result of some playtime in my little slice of heaven - 

For this card I have used - 

  • Sara's signature collection - enchanted forest paper pad
  • black core'dinations
  • blue matt mirri card
  • Lavinia stamps - flutterbies and keeping faith
  • Sara's signature collection - enchanted forest stamps - garden greenery and believe
  • Memento ink - pear tart, pistachio, Danube blue and Paris dusk
  • black soot distress ink
  • Versafine Clair black ink
  • Cosmic Shimmer mica - Persian sea
I took one of the papers from the paper pad and then added more depth by stamping onto it.
I added the keeping faith stamp in mica which is only visible in certain lights.

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. I hope you have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete