Friday 16 October 2020

A mice day

 Good morning

Ah Friday at last and the end of my scheduling for this week. Today's card is a recent one using stuff I have had in my stash for a while and not used (slap wrists for me) - 

The stamp is a lovely one from Crafter's Companion called have a mice day and comes with a die set to cut out the image. I have coloured this lovely little chap with my Spectrum Noir pens and Triblend pens - 

  • mouse - IG blend, IG1, IG2 and PP blend
  • flowers - MG blend, GY blend and JG shades
  • sky - IB1
I have also used - 

  • white centura pearl
  • bloom and wonder paper pad from First Edition
  • gems from my stash
I hope you have a good Friday, thank you for stopping by
Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is such a cute card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete