Saturday 24 October 2020

Little gingerbread men

 Good morning folks

The first day of my half term break, hooray, and after a very long and difficult half term I am intending to take thing easy this week. I have a very things planned but have mostly left my time unplanned so I can go with the flow. I have a few birthdays and special occasions coming up that I need cards for but otherwise I am free to play with my crafty stash.

I am sharing yet another Christmas card with you today, once again made with lots of lovely products from Chloe's Creative cards but with a slight twist - 

No glitter!!!!!

For this card I have used - 

  • white centura pearl
  • green card
  • gold pearl card
  • scraps of gold mirri
  • white stamping card
  • build a wreath cut and emboss folder from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • snowy Christmas stamps from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • fancy circle die set from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • grasshopper Spectrum Noir Harmony quick dry ink
  • gold Spectrum Noir Midas ink
  • pearls from my stash
The sentiment isn't perfect, I'll redo that before sending it out.
I love the little gingerbread man, he's so cute.

That's all from me today, have a good Saturday
Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Enjoy your half term break. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete