Saturday 10 October 2020

More gnome wishes

 Good afternoon

Late post from me again and back to Christmas too. It has been a very busy week which has raced by without me crafting or blogging very much so I intend to put that to rights this weekend.

Here are today's cards - yes there is more than one!! A trio of DL cards no less - 

I have had a break from colouring this time and have paper pieced these gnomes. I have done some colouring with my Triblends and Spectrum Noirs as follows - 

  • beard - BG blend and BG6
  • skin - FS blend and TN2
  • heart - DR shades
  • ground - BG blend
  • sky - IB1
I have also used - 

  • Woodware's gnome wishes stamp set
  • Forever friends kraft notes paper pad
  • Sara's signature collection - a winter's tale paper pad
  • red card stock
  • DL card blanks from Hunkydory
  • clear glitter
  • red pearls and pearl clusters from The Hobby House


This style of card is perfect for those who don't like colouring and are a good way to use up scraps of paper too.

That's all from me today. Thank you for stopping by.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley your cards are gorgeous. I love those gnomes they are so cute. Enjoy your weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete