Sunday 25 October 2020

Snowy Christmas

 Good morning

Well who remembered that the clocks fell back last night - I didn't so consequently I have gained an extra hour. Plus the sun is shining so I think I will head into the garden today.

I am still knee deep in Christmas cards to post so today here is another one -

For this card I have used - 
  • snowy Christmas stamp set from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • diamond trellis frame die set from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • WOW polar star embossing powder
  • ice princess Sparkelicious glitter
  • winter wonderland card and paper pack from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • Papermania silver embossing powder
  • rainbow gems
  • white ribbon
I love how much this card sparkles, very festive.

Right I am off into the garden, enjoy your day.
Crafty hugs

Lesley



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning Christmas card. Enjoy your time in the garden. It is too we here to do anything. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card Lesley

    ReplyDelete