Sunday 18 October 2020

Birds and blooms

 Good Sunday morning

A rather grey and dismal day here today. I was hoping to get the grass cut and do a little baking but I overslept so the garden is going to have to wait. 

Here is today's card - 

The image is from birds and blooms stamp and die set from Crafter's Companion which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and Triblend pens - 
  • birds - MB blend and GY blend
  • flowers - DP blend, GY blend and BO blend
  • watering can - IG blend and BO blend
  • sky - IB1
  • ground - BG blend

I have also used - 

  • white centura pearl for the card base
  • black core'dinations
  • bloom and wonder paper pad from First Edition
  • Chloe's Creative Cards Happy Birthday stamp and die set
  • black gems
That's all from me today folks, thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. The weather has been okay down here today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete