Saturday 17 October 2020

Sparkly Rudolph

 Good afternoon

How are we all doing? I am glad to be able to have a rest after a very busy working week, I may even squeeze in a little crafty time too. I have some new stamps that I am itching to play with.

For today's card I am back to Christmas and this time I have got inspiration from the wonderful Chloe Endean - 

This card featured on a tutorial on Chloe's blog on 26th August this year I merely changed the colourway.
For this card I have used - 
  • white centura pearl for the card base
  • crystal white and Jupiter pearl card from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • Chloe's Creative Cards stamp and die sets - dashing reindeer and Christmas sentiment builder
  • Sparkelicious glitter - glass slipper and salted caramel
  • WOW embossing powders - rich gold and twinkling lights
  • gems from my stash
I love using this reindeer and using the stamps in the set adds even more interest to this lovely die.

That's all from me today. Have a great Saturday.
Crafty hugs

Lesley




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete