Hello and a very happy Saturday morning to you all
Today is the start of a new challenge at Fantasy Stampers and this fortnight the design team would love to see your Taditional Christmas projects. Here is my DT card -
This is a big card (8inches square) - I got a little carried away! I stamped Sheena's perfect poinsettia stamp onto watercoloured card with Stazon ink and coloured them with my Sparkle pens and Spectrum Aquas -
- red berry sparkle pen
- burgundy Spectrum Aqua (to add the shading)
I made the ivy sprigs from Sheena's stamping card and Die'sire ivy which I then coloured with Olive jade Sparkle pen.
The other ingredients used were -
- Sheena's poinsettia die set
- Neenah card
- gold centura pearl
- gold embossing powder
- Nordic Christmas time embossing folder (from Crafter's Companion)
- Penny Black Believe greetings
- gold gems
- Spellbinder's circle and scalloped circles nesties
A close up of the embossing.
I hope you are able to join us at Fantasy Stampers this fortnight. Please remember we are a stamping challenge and your main image must be a stamped one.
Thank you for stopping by today