A quick post from me today, so glad it is Friday.
This is today's card and features another stamp from my FB friend's crafty clear out so no name but I can tell you it is a Magnolia stamp: they are so very distinctive -
I have coloured the stamp with a mixture of Spectrum Noir pens, Illustrator pens and Copic pens -
- skin - E000, E00, FS9, TN2, CR2 and white gel pen
- clothes - MB2, MB3, MB4, EB1, EB2, EB3, EB5, EB6 and EB7
- hair - RB2, RB4, EB8, TN7 and TN8
- ground - BG1 and BG3
- sky - sky blue
I have also used -
- Sara's signature collection - rustice wedding paper pad
- brown and cream core'dinations
- Tattered Lace lacy days rectangle dies
- cream seam binding, lace and gem from my stash
Thank you for stopping by today, enjoy your Friday.