Today's card was made for my son's friend -
I began by cutting a Tonic layering square from a Papermania paper from my stash (I have had this one a long time but it was originally a brights capsule collection I think) and then I matted and layered it onto blue and yellow core'dinations. I cut a rectangle from a spotty paper from the pack and again matted and layered it onto blue and yellow core'dinations. I attached it to the stripey paper as shown and then attached the whole thing to a 6 inch square card blank.
The image is computer fun from LOTV (unfortunately this one has now retired) which I coloured with the following Promarkers -
- hair - sandstone, caramel and cocoa
- skin - satin, blush and dusky pink
- tv and games console - cool grey 3, cool grey 4 and cool grey 5
- tv picture - berry red, crimson, yellow, ivory, pastel beige, black, cool grey 1, ice grey 5, warm grey 1 and warm grey 3
- games boxes - apple, leaf green, forest green, ivory and pastel beige
- clothes - berry red, ruby, crimson, denim blue, polar blue, twilight blue, yellow, canary and gold
- floor - tan and cinnamon
- sky - pastel blue
I cut the image out with a Spellbinder's rectangle nestie, inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink and then matted and layered onto blue and yellow core'dinations. I attached the image to the card base with foam pads.
To finish I stamped a sentiment from LOTV's sentiments to fit a scroll stamp set and cut it out with a Die'namics mini tabs quartet die.
Thank you for stopping by today