Today's card is one I made to add to my stash. I bought these stamps from LOTV recently and I am sad to say that this is the last rubber stamp launch from LOTV. They are still available in digi stamp form though, check out their website for more details (https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LotvDigiShop).
I have used Little friends stamp set from LOTV which I have coloured with Copic pens -
- mouse - C00, C1, C3, C5, R81, R83 and R85
- grass and flower - YG03, YG17, YG67, BG45, BG49 and BG57
- butterfly - BG45, BG57, Y17 and C5
- sky - B000
I have also used -
- My Mind's eye Happier paper pad
- ivory centura pearl
- Tattered Lace torn edge hexagon die set
- LOTV sentiment tags
- tumbled glass distress ink
- ribbon and gems from my stash
That's all from me for today, enjoy your day.