Hello folks from a very wet and miserable Manchester.
What a difference in the weather this week. We have gone from summer to autumn and now we have winter all in the space of one week. Consequently I am snuggled up in my crafteroom trying to tidy it and then make a couple of cards that I need for next week.
Today's card is another Christmas one -
For this card I have used -
- matt black card
- Sara's signature collection Winter wonderland luxury matt mirri card
- Shimmering snowflakes 3D embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
- blue topaz Spectrum Noir metallic pen
- Pebeo silver gilding wax
- Die'sire Let it snow die
- Spellbinder's snowflake view die set
- gems and ribbon from my stash
I coloured the small snowflakes and the centre of the medium sized snowflakes with the metallic pen and used gilding wax everywhere else.
Well those cards are not going to make themselves. Have a lovely Sunday.