What fabulous weather we are having this week - such a difference from last week. I keep wearing the wrong kind of clothes!
Today's card is made using a great little image from Stamping Bella called Oddball lock and key. I love these quirky characters from Stamping Bella.
I coloured the image with Copic pens and Spectrum Noir pens -
- skin - E50, E51, E21 and E11
- hair - GB8, GB10, EB5 and EB8
- clothes - R35, R46, R59, Coo, IG2, IG6, IG8 and IG10
- ground - BG1 and BG3
- sky - IB1
I have also used -
- matt black card
- Hunkydory colourful clouds mirri card
- Sara's Signature collection - Love and Romance In Love embossing folder
- Tattered Lace lacy days rectangles die set
- XCut doily dots border punch
- black soot distress ink
- ribbon and gems from my stash
That's all from me today.Thank you for stopping by today.