Well I made a complete hash of scheduling a post every day. For some reason (there is a numpty operating the laptop) I managed to post twice on Monday when one should have posted yesterday. Oh well let's try again!
Day 3 of the scheduling marathon and we have reached Wednesday - yeah hump day. One of my favourite days of the week; the worst part of the working week is behind me and the best part is still to come.
One for the boys for you today. This is a card I made for my friend's recent birthday -
I have used -
- Spectrum Noir metallic markers - pewter, gol plate, antique bronze and silver ingot
- Die'sire Timepiece easel create a card die set
- matt black card
- pewter mirri card
- checker plate embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
- sentiment from Tattered Lace issue 40 magazine
- Spellbinder's labels 4 die set
I cut the detailed dies from matt black card and then coloured it with the Spectrum Noir metallic pens.
That's all from me today. Enjoy your Wednesday.