Good morning folks
I am feeling very sorry for myself this morning due to a tooth extraction yesterday.
To take my mind off things I thought I would do a little blogging. I made this card to celebrate my daughter's A level results -
This is a Stamping Bella stamp called Oddball girl graduate which I have coloured with Copic pens -
- cap and gown - C7, C10 and 100
- ground - C1 and C3
- skulls and eyes - C00 and C1
- skin - E50, E51, E21, E11 and E04
- hair - E18, E37 and E29
- eye shadow - BV00 and BV02
- book - BV00, BV02, BV08, E000 and E00
- shoes, tights and bows - BV00, BV02, BV08, R46, R59 and V99
- sky - B000
I have also used -
- Sheena stamping card
- purple core'dinations
- white centura pearl (for the card base)
- dusty concord and mill lavender distress ink
- MFT plentiful petals die set
- Sue Wilson double stitched rectangles dies
- skull embellishment from The Works
I created the background using the distress inks and the sentiment from the stamp set.
That's all from me today. Thank you stopping by.