Good morning from a very wet and windy Manchester.
You find me waiting for the rain to ease off a little bit so I can head out to the post office without getting absolutely drenched. Those lovely sunny days of February are a distant memory now.
This week I have been playing with 3D embossing folders and inks. Here is one of the results -
For this card I have used -
- Sheena's stamping card
- In the garden 3D embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
- Straw bale, pale fig, pink tulip and baby blue Harmony inks
- Tumbled glass and bundled sage distress inks
- Duck egg blue and bright gold Tonic Nuvo drops
- Old gold centura pearl
- Die'sire essentials celebration words set 1
- ribbon from my stash
I inked the individual areas to being the card to life.
To make the card base I inked up a folded piece of Sheena's stamping card with the inks I had used for the main image.
Well the rain seems to have stopped for now so I am going to make a dash for it. Have a lovely weekend.