Happy Friday folks
Wow where did that week go. Our DIY is nearly finished so we are off to the cinema this afternoon to see Hotel Transylvina 2. Our local cinema has been recently refurbished so we are going to check it out.
I made today's card to really showcase the Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens.
I created the scene using stamps from the Twit Twoo stamp set (from Crafter's Companion), stamping and heat embossing onto Neenah card and colouring directly onto the paper.
I used the following colours -
- birds - blue topaz, cosmos and moonlight
- birdhouse - moonlight and soft jade
- sky - moonstone
- grass - holly leaf and olive jade
The other ingredients were -
- white centura pearl (for the card base)
- blue and green core'dinations
- sentiment from the stamp set
Thank you so much for stopping by today