Good afternoon folks
How are we all? I am spending my Sunday catching up with household chores and my blogging. Today's card is a wedding anniversary card I made for my sister-in-law -
I have used -
- kraft card (to make the card base and cut the champagne bottle)
- Sara's signature collection - rustic wedding 6 inch paper pad
- Crafter's Companion's rose garden embossing folder (to emboss the front of the card blank)
- Tattered Lace ornamental hearts die
- Tattered Lace love is in the air sentiments die set
- Tattered Lace champagne bottle die
- Tattered Lace champagne glasses
- lace and pearls from my stash
I removed all the flowers and foliage from around the champagne glasses.
That's all from me today. Enjoy your Sunday.