Thursday 21 April 2016

Black and gold

Hello everyone

Yes I am back!! Sorry to have absent for such a long time. I have been busy behind the scenes crafting away but unfortunately cannot share with you at the moment. 
Today's card is one of those which seemed like a good idea at the time but now I am not so sure. I am not sure if it works or not but I am sharing it anyway. Let me know what you think, just wait a minute while I hide behind the sofa!!
I have used - 

  • Women inkognito stamp from Visible image
  • gold embossing powder
  • matt black card
  • old gold centura pearl
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • Spellbinder's 5x7 matting basics
  • Spellbinder's floral ovals
  • Spellbinder's oval nestie
  • Die'sire happy birthday die
  • Darice embossing folder
  • Pebeo renaissance gold gilding wax
  • antique linen distress ink

I have highlighted the embossed detail with gilding wax.
The inside of the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 

Thank you for stopping by

Crafty hugs
Lesley

5 comments:

  1. I think it works very well Lesley, it has a real feel of opulence and the cameo all adds to that feel. So you can come out from behind the sofa now so I can thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley come out from behind the sofa this is gorgeous I love the stamp you have used and it goes so well with the frame and the embossing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background is perfect for this elegant image. I love gilding wax. A lovely card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Lesley.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to go behind the sofa! I think its fab a lovely effect you've achieved.Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete