Yes I am back!! Sorry to have absent for such a long time. I have been busy behind the scenes crafting away but unfortunately cannot share with you at the moment.
Today's card is one of those which seemed like a good idea at the time but now I am not so sure. I am not sure if it works or not but I am sharing it anyway. Let me know what you think, just wait a minute while I hide behind the sofa!!
I have used -
- Women inkognito stamp from Visible image
- gold embossing powder
- matt black card
- old gold centura pearl
- Sheena's stamping card
- Spellbinder's 5x7 matting basics
- Spellbinder's floral ovals
- Spellbinder's oval nestie
- Die'sire happy birthday die
- Darice embossing folder
- Pebeo renaissance gold gilding wax
- antique linen distress ink
I have highlighted the embossed detail with gilding wax.
The inside of the card.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk - birthday
Thank you for stopping by