Good Sunday morning folks
Today is my last day of the summer holidays, off back to work tomorrow. I have promised myself that I am going to spend some time in my craftroom today, my Christmas card box is looking very empty.
This is a card I made for my daughter's 16th birthday -
I have used Forever yours stamp from Sheena's Day of the Dead collection which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens -
- hair - BGR2, BGR3, BGR4, TB7, TB9 and true black
- skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, TN2 and CR2
- lips - DR1, DR5, DR7 and blender pen
- dress - DR1, DR5 and DR7
- tattoos - JG4 and JG6
- sky - VB1
- necklace - DR1, DR5, DR7, IG1 and IG2
I have also used -
- Sheena's stamping card
- heath, macaroon and biscuit Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens (to colourwash the background card)
- Day of the Dead musical madness embossing folder
- Renaissance gold gilding wax
- copper mirricard
- matt black card
- red core'dinations
- copper embossing powder
- black pearls from my stash
I heat embossed the sentiment from the stamp set.
Right I am off to complete all my chores then into my craftroom I go.