Sunday 3 September 2017

Forever yours

Good Sunday morning folks

Today is my last day of the summer holidays, off back to work tomorrow. I have promised myself that I am going to spend some time in my craftroom today, my Christmas card box is looking very empty.
This is a card I made for my daughter's 16th birthday - 
I have used Forever yours stamp from Sheena's Day of the Dead collection which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • hair - BGR2, BGR3, BGR4, TB7, TB9 and true black
  • skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, TN2 and CR2
  • lips - DR1, DR5, DR7 and blender pen
  • dress - DR1, DR5 and DR7
  • tattoos - JG4 and JG6
  • sky - VB1
  • necklace - DR1, DR5, DR7, IG1 and IG2

I have also used - 

  • Sheena's stamping card
  • heath, macaroon and biscuit Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens (to colourwash the background card)
  • Day of the Dead musical madness embossing folder
  • Renaissance gold gilding wax
  • copper mirricard
  • matt black card
  • red core'dinations
  • copper embossing powder
  • black pearls from my stash

I heat embossed the sentiment from the stamp set.

Right I am off to complete all my chores then into my craftroom I go.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A powerful image and a great design. Brilliant card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete