Sunday 19 September 2021

Fabulous

 Good afternoon

Yes I am back. Sorry for the lack of posts, life sometimes gets in the way of my crafting.

Here is a card I made a while back using Chloe's Creative Cards box kit number 8 - 

For this card I have used - 
  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • Chloe's Creative Cards box kit number 8 (papers and stamp)
  • rose quartz mirri card
  • diamante sparkle and tutti frutti Sparkelicious glitter
  • Chloe's Creative Cards white pearl card
  • Chloe's Creative Cards circle die set
  • Chloe's Creative Cards birthday sentiment builder
  • bling from my stash
  • clear glitter
All the instructions for this card can be found in the magazine from Chloe's Creative Cards box kit number 8. Thank you to Glynis Bakewell for the inspiration.

That's all from me today.
Crafty hugs
Lesley




No comments:

Post a Comment