Tuesday 24 August 2021

Tepee gnome

 Good morning

I am back after a little break and once again I am sharing Christmas makes - 

Once again I am back with the gnomes from Crafter's Companion but this time I have added them to a tepee card. This is a new style of card to me but I found an easy to follow video on You Tube and off I went. The stamps are gnome child, gnome village and gnome boy (for the presents) which I have coloured with my Triblends and original Spectrum Noir pens - 
  • BT blend, BT shades, Ig blend, IG shades, MG blend, PL blend, FS blend, TN2 and IB1
To complete the card I have used - 
  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • gnome plain and patterned paper pads
  • Tonic basic circles and scalloped circle dies
  • hook and loop circle (to fastened the card)
That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by
Crafty hugs

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment