This is the last of my design team cards made for Sheena's recent shows in Germany.
I stamped the poinsettia with twinkle embossing powder onto watercolour card and added a little shading with slate Spectrum Aqua. I then coloured directly onto the stamps with my Spectrum Aquas and stamped onto watercolour card. I dragged the colour out a little with a damp paint brush and then added a little glitter to the edges of the pinecones.
I used the following Spectrum Aquas -
- poinsettia - slate (added just to the centre of the petals)
- boughs - moss and evergreen
- pinecones - chestnut, sepia and boulder
I made the background by scribbling onto a glass mat with kingfisher, charcoal and jasmine Spectrum Aquas, spritzing with water and then blotting with a piece of watercolour card. I then embossed the card with Sheena's evergreen embossing folder, sanded it back a little and then rubbed on some Pebeo silver gilding wax.
The other ingredients used were -
- Yuletide greetings and perfect poinsettia stamp sets from Sheena's Perfect Partners Christmas range
- Christmas foliage and poinsettia die set from Sheena's Perfect Partners Christmas range
- watercolour card
- white and silver centura pearl
- twinkle embossing powder
- evergreen embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
- sliver Hunkydory glitter
- Pebeo silver gilding wax
- dazzler from the Hobby House
Thank you so much for stopping by today