Good Sunday morning to you all
Today I wanted to show you another Design team sample I made for some Sheena shows in Germany. This one features Santa's Little Helper stamp set and Little Elf die set from Sheena's Perfect Partners Christmas stamp and die range.
I stamped the elves onto Neenah card from Crafter's Companion and coloured them with my Spectrum Noir pens -
- clothes - DR1, DR5, DR6, EB1, EB2, DG3, DG4, JG6, CT4 and GB5.
- skin - FS2, FS4 and FS9
- hair - TN7, TN8 and EB8
- scroll - EB1, EB2, DR1 and DG3
As these samples were for shows in Germany I was unable to use any sentiments but the scroll would be perfect for stamping a Christmas sentiment onto.
The other ingredients used were -
- kraft card from Crafter's Companion
- red and green core'dinations
- Sheena's holly embossing folder
- Die'sire ivy die
Thank you for stopping by today