Good morning folks
Well it has finally arrived...........yes it is the summer holidays and school is most definitely out. After an extremely busy end to the school year I have finally finished for the summer and boy am I glad they are here.
So as it is the summer holidays then it must be time to start my Christmas cards ........
Here (in the best Blue Peter style) is one I prepared earlier -
I have used a Stamping Bella image called snow pals which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens, pencils and Sparkle pens -
- skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, CR1, TN2 and 089
- clothes - GT1, GT2, GT3, 052, PPi, PP3, PP5, 042, BGR3, BGR4, BGR5, 120, IG1, IG2, IG3, 117 and crystal clear Sparkle pen
- penguin - BGR4, BGR5, black, GB5, GB7, IG1, IG2, IG3, GT1, GT2, GT3, 117, 052 and crystal clear Sparkle pen
- snow - IG1, IG2, IG3 and crystal clear Sparkle pen
- sky - IB1
I have also used -
- Penny Black's Christmas papers
- silver mirricard
- peacock feather and tumbled glass distress ink
- Tattered Lace ornamental circles die set
- Tattered Lace foliage and flourishes die set
- LOTV's Christmas wishes sentiments stamp set
- ribbon and gem from my stash
I inked the edges of the papers and die cuts with peacock feathers distress ink.
I hope you all have a great weekend whatever your plans. I took delivery of some new dies this week so I intend to spend some time in my craft room.