Friday 7 July 2017

I for Insect

Hello folks


I am a little late with my Alphabet Challenge post today (sorry Jan) but here is my card for the new I for Insects challenge - 

This card is a bit of an experiment. I have played with Spectrum Aqua pens, pixie powders and ink to complete the background and image. The stamp I have used is Time Flies from Crafter's Companion which I coloured with Spectrum Aqua pens - 

  • heather, orchid, wildflower, tan, slate and charcoal 

I have also used - 
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • black centura pearl
  • shaded lilac distress ink
  • Hunkydory black glitter
  • Tattered Lace peach sorbet squares die set
  • pewter and purple violet pixie powder from Cosmic Shimmer
  • glossy accents for the watch face
I do hope you are able to join our challenge this fortnight. You can visit our blog here.


Thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty hugs


Lesley




6 comments:

  1. Puple and Butterflies, doesn't get much better than that Lesley, lovely creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. teamie, your card is awesome eye-candy!

    Hugs and Kisses from Germany
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. teamie, your card is awesome eye-candy!

    Hugs and Kisses from Germany
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, love the butterflies and the purple is stunning :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Lesley, such an eye catching creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Lesley. The bright vivid shades of purple just makes the whole thing pop. So clever incorporating the watch.

    ReplyDelete