I am a little late with my Alphabet Challenge post today (sorry Jan) but here is my card for the new I for Insects challenge -
This card is a bit of an experiment. I have played with Spectrum Aqua pens, pixie powders and ink to complete the background and image. The stamp I have used is Time Flies from Crafter's Companion which I coloured with Spectrum Aqua pens -
- heather, orchid, wildflower, tan, slate and charcoal
I have also used -
- Sheena's stamping card
- black centura pearl
- shaded lilac distress ink
- Hunkydory black glitter
- Tattered Lace peach sorbet squares die set
- pewter and purple violet pixie powder from Cosmic Shimmer
- glossy accents for the watch face
I do hope you are able to join our challenge this fortnight. You can visit our blog here.
Thank you for stopping by today.