Sunday 30 September 2018

Happy Anniversary

Good afternoon folks

How are we all? I am spending my Sunday catching up with household chores and my blogging. Today's card is a wedding anniversary card I made for my sister-in-law - 

I have used - 

  • kraft card (to make the card base and cut the champagne bottle)
  • Sara's signature collection - rustic wedding 6 inch paper pad
  • Crafter's Companion's rose garden embossing folder (to emboss the front of the card blank)
  • Tattered Lace ornamental hearts die
  • Tattered Lace love is in the air sentiments die set
  • Tattered Lace champagne bottle die
  • Tattered Lace champagne glasses
  • lace and pearls from my stash

I removed all the flowers and foliage from around the champagne glasses.

That's all from me today. Enjoy your Sunday.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the design. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant Lesley - I love the colours and gorgeous die cuts xx

    ReplyDelete