Sunday 9 September 2018

A floral favourite

Good afternoon

Sorry for my blogging silence. I am back and work now and have had to have lots of early nights to prepare myself for work each day. Those 6 weeks holiday certainly take some getting over!
Today's card is a commission I made some time ago but I always like to delay posting them for as long as possible to give the person chance to send it to the recipient.
 The front of the card is half acetate which is difficult to photograph so I have included a flat shot too (below).
Flat shot.

For this card I have used - 

  • Hunkydory's Floral Favourites pretty in pink deco-large
  • Hunkydory's Floral delights card stack
  • Hunkydory's Floral delights inserts and paper pack
  • Hunkydory's construction weight acetate
  • white Centura Pearl
  • gold mirri card

Closer detail of the deco-large.
As the deco-large was so deep I made a box instead of an envelope. I decorated the box using the Floral delights paper pad.
Flat shot of the box.

That's all from me today. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Lesley, this card is stunning. I bet the recipient will be blown away!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. I hope the new school year has started well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete