Monday 11 November 2019

Cute litle penguin

Good morning
Well my wish for a dry day last Wednesday did not come true!! It was very wet, very very muddy and extremely cold but the children had a fabulous time jumping in puddles, building dens and climbing trees. Just what 5 and 6 year olds need.
This week promises to be another busy one - it is art week so we have lots of activities planned which involves lots of preparation. I have spent this weekend collecting leaves and cutting out flowers and leaves from card. 
Due to my workload this weekend I have been able to do any crafting so I am sharing a festive card I made a few weeks ago - 
For this card I have used - 
  • white centura pearl ( for the card base)
  • matt silver mirri and pale turquoise glitter card (from Sara's signature collection winter wonderland collection)
  • Gemini Christmas penguin stamp and die set
  • Gemini Christmas Greetings die
  • Sara's signature collection - contemporary Christmas collection snowflake die set
  • gem from my stash

I used scraps of matt black card, centura pearl, matt mirri and glitter card to make the penguin. I stamped onto the centura pearl and the ink spread slightly.
That's all from me today, hope you all have a good week.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning stepper card. That penguin is so cute. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete