Wednesday 6 November 2019

More Christmas cuteness

Good morning folks

Today sees me off to a forest trip with work. Unfortunately the weather forecast is not good and the waterproof trousers I bought in the holidays are going to come in very useful.
I have another Christmas card to share with you today - 
The stamp is bundle girl with a penguin from Stamping Bella which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pans and Triblend pens - 
  • girl - DP2, DP3, DP4, AG5, AG4, AG5, C00 (Copic pen), ice grey blend, fair skin blend, TN2, CR2 and brown grey shade
  • penguin - ice grey shade, true black, C00 (Copic pen), ice grey blend, orange blend, DP2, DP3 and DP4
  • mistletoe - citrus blend and EB1
  • snow - C00 (Copic pen) and ice grey blend
  • sky - vintage blue blend

I have also used - 
  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • rainbow mirri card
  • purple centura pearl
  • First Edition Merry little Christmas papers
  • Sue Wilson's double stitched rectangles die set
  • Creative Expression's festive traditions sentiment stamps
  • satin ribbon from my stash
  • lots of glitter!!!

Well that's all from me today. Fingers crossed the weathermen are worng today!
Crafty hugs

Lesley




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. That image is so cute and so beautifully coloured. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete