Saturday 15 February 2020

60th birthday wishes

Hello

Sorry it has been a while....... Work has been getting in the way of my crafting recently but as it is the start of half term I am determind to get into my crafty haven.
I have made the occassional card but haven't always photographed them so I have also had very little to post. The good news is I have photographed my more recent makes so I at least have something to post now.
Today's card is one I made to celebrate a 60th birthday - 
For this card I have used - 
Background

  • Sheena's stamping card
  • AALL and create stencil - totally dotty
  • AALL and create stamps - lacy graffiti
  • distress inks - pine needles, cracked pistachio and twisted citron
  • Spectrum Noir midas ink - bronze
Rest of the card - 


  • Tonic  essential numbers dies
  • distress inks (as above)
  • Spectrum Noir midas ink - bronze
  • matt black card
  • Honey Bee stamps - happy stamp
  • Gemini Happy Birthday stamp and die set
  • Sentimentally Yours - classic birthday verse stamp set (for inside the card)

That's all from me today. If you are in the UK stay safe from storm Dennis.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. I know what you mean about not having much time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete