Sunday 12 January 2020

Special bird

Good afternoon 

And a very happy new year to you all. May 2020 be all you could wish for. 
Today I am sharing a card I actually made last year (not done any crafting so far this year!) but didn't post for some reason.
I have used Woodware's special bird stamp which I coloured with my Triblend markers - 
  • bird - bright pink blend, pale pink blend and citrus blend
  • flower - citrus blend and light green blend
  • grass - light green blend
  • sky - ice blue blend

I have also used - 
  • baby pink and fuschia centura pearl
  • delicate petals embossing folder from Sara's signature collection - English country garden
  • sentiment from Woodware's daisy bird stamp set
  • ribbon and gems from my stash

That's all from me today, hope you enjoy what remains of your Sunday.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love the bright colours. I hope you have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete