Sunday 21 June 2020

Flying high

Good morning folks

How are we all doing? Work has gone really well. It has been lovely for school to feel like a school again with all the sounds of children enjoying their learning. It has meant me not having much time to craft but life is a balance after all.
Today's card is one I made during lockdown - 
I adore these stamps from Janet Klein at AALL and Create and have had great fun playing with them. This gorgeous girl is from the stamp set called Fly and I have used my Illustrators and Copic to colour them.
For this card I have used - 
  • AALL and Create stamps - fly, flowers and sunshine and #2
  • AALL and Create stencils - sunrise and broken circle 
  • Distress Oxides - picked raspberry, wilted violet, fossilised amber, antique linen, mustard seed, ripe persimmon, twisted citron, tumbled glass and peacock feathers
  • Illustrator pens - CG2, CG3, CG4, PP3, PP5, PP6, TB1, TB3, LV2, BGR3, CT3 and OR3
  • Copic pens - C00, C1 and C3
  • Triblend pens - fairskin blend
  • Crystal clear sparkle pen
  • matt black card
  • white stamping card
  • black gems from my stash

For the background I started with a background I had already made using the broken circle stencil and then added different layers of inks, stencils and stamps. 

That's all from me today. I am off to see my dad (from a social distance) to deliver his card and a lovely parkin.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. I am so pleased that things are going well at school. Enjoy your visit to your dad. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete