Saturday 13 June 2020

Happy Bee day

Good afternoon everyone

A little late posting today, I have been busy doing housework (yuck) so I can have some crafty time tomorrow.
Today I am sharing a card I made for my eldest son from his Grandparents. They are currently shielding so I have been providing all the celebration cards that they needed during lockdown.
For this card I have used - 
  • Chloe's creative cards box kit number 6 - stencil, stamps and die
  • distress inks - spiced marmalade, faded jeans, hickory smoke and fossilised amber
  • Chloe's creative cards bee and honeycomb stamp set
  • stamping card
  • matt black card
  • yellow core'dinations
  • Woodware's sweet honey bee stamp set (for the sentiment)
I stamped and coloured the bees with black ink and then stamped it again and fussy cut the bees. I then 3D them onto the original stamp.
That's all from me today folks. 
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I do love seeing bees on cards. I hope you get some craft time tomorrow. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete