Thursday 17 June 2021

Birthday celebrations

 Hello folks 

A little late posting today, been busy in my craftroom - not crafting but tidying up. Unfortunately I could no longer find my desk and a good clear up was required. Luckily I have now found said desk so the creativity can continue.

Today's card was one I created after watching a craft-a-long on Crafter's TV with Jan Brown - 

For this card I have used - 
  • matt black card
  • turquoise centura pearl
  • First Edition's pick n mix paper pad
  • Gemini create-a-card - champagne celebrations
  • Gemini cut in sentiments die set
  • Gemini cut in numbers die set
  • X-Cut stars dies
  • Spectrum Noir metallic pen - gold nugget
  • Crafter's Companion happy birthday sentiment stamp set
This is an accordion card. You can find the craft-a-long with Jan on Crafter's Companion's You Tube channel.
I cut the create-a-card die twice, once into the black card and once from the turquoise centura pearl and then snipped out the bows from the turquoise and added it to the black die cut. I then coloured the stars with my Spectrum Noir metallic pen.

That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by
Crafty hugs

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment