Saturday 12 June 2021

First birthday celebrations

 Good morning

So far so good. I am feeling ok - no symptoms which is a relief. I am hoping that having had both vaccines that I won't get Covid.

Today's card was made to celebrate a little girl's first birthday - 

The stamp is Angel wishes by Connie Fong and sold by Crafter's Companion which I have coloured with my Triblends, Spectrum Noir original pens and Sparkle pens - 
  • skin - FS blend, TN2 and CR3
  • hair - RB blend and RB4
  • dress - PP blend and PP shades
  • wings - rose quartz and clear Sparkle pens
  • flowers - PP blend, PP shades, LG4 and LG5
  • outline - IB1
I have also used - 
  • white centura pearl for the card base
  • Chloe's Creative Cards rose quartz matt mirri, mirri and glitter card
  • Sara's signature collection - birthday party - scattered dots embossing folder
  • Gemini number 1 die and stencil set
I really enjoyed making this shaped card and the little angle is so cute.

That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley





No comments:

Post a Comment