Yeah it's a pink Christmas today. My favourite kind of Christmas. The challenge at In the pink challenge blog is Christmas and here is my card -
I really enjoyed making this card - lots of pink, lots of glitter and yes that is Frantage you can see. I took it slow and managed to keep the frantage on the card and not all over me and the floor.
Here are the ingredients -
- Tilda with presents stamp (this another one I treated myself to - she's sooooo cute)
- Promarkers - satin, blush, dusky pink, sunkissed pink, caramel, raw sienna, cocoa, blossom, carnation, rose pink, pink lobster, magenta, baby pink, pale pink, henna, arctic blue and warm grey 2.
- Pink centura pearl
- Papers from my Christmas stash (I think it was a Tatty teddy pack)
- Lace from the Ribbon Girl
- Ribbon from my stash
- spun sugar distress ink
- Stampendous encrusted jewel kit
- Spellbinder's labels 11, elegant labels 4 and matting basics A dies
- Memory Box precious snowflakes die
- Gems coloured with rose pink Promarker
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk - challenge # 34 - It's Christmas
Thank you for stopping by.