I hope you are all well. I am scheduling this post as hopefully I am on my way to work having recovered from my bug. This week is going to be a very busy one with Christmas productions, a trip to see Santa, a Christmas party and a pantomime. Then relax it's CHRISTMAS!!!
Here is today's card -
Firstly let me apologise for the dreadful photo (yes it's one of mine) I just could not get the colours to look right. It looks very washed out.
- Woodland wishes paper pad (from LOTV)
- velvet ribbon from the Ribbon Girls
- lace from my stash
- Spellbinder's oval nestie, floral ovals and poinsettia dies
- Marianne ivy die
- Die'sire lace border 6 die
- Promarkers - satin, blush, dusky pink, sunkissed pink, wild cranberry, maroon, burgundy, moss, olive green, almond, putty, pine, holly, cocoa, chestnut, terracotta, burnt umber, arctic blue and warm grey 2.
(The colour is much better on this photo).
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk - challenge198 follow that sketch
Thank you for stopping by.