Let the festivities begin. Work is over for two weeks and tonight is the Strictly Come Dancing final. A great excuse for my friend and I to drink lots of pink fizz and wallow in a glitter fest! Brilliant.
Here is today's card -
- Day before Xmas stamp (the third one I treated myself to recently)
- Promarkers - saffron, ivory, burnt sienna, raw sienna, satin, blush, dusky pink, sunkissed pink, wild cranberry, maroon, burgundy, marsh green, moss, olive and powder blue
- Woodland wishes paper pad (LOTV)
- Spellbinder's marvelous squares dies
- Die'sire holly die
- Marianne ivy die
- EK success punch
- cream lace
- velvet ribbon (from The Ribbon Girl)
- gems coloured with burgundy Promarker
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://craftylittlefairieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - anything goes
Thank you for stopping by.