Monday 19 January 2015

Hobbies

Hello Folks

A late post from me tonight.
The challenge this week at I love Promarkers in Hobbies. This caused me to rummage through my stamps until I found this House Mouse one from Joanna Sheen. It was House Mouse which started my stamping duty and I have not used them for such a long time which is a shame because I really love these cute little mice. Anyway enough of my waffling, here is my card - 
For some reason the ribbon colour is completely different in the photo from in real life. I have tried several times to get the photo right but due to the late night I've given up - sorry.
I think I will just give you a quick run down of the products I have used tonight - the old eyesight is beginning to fail now.
  • stamp - House Mouse - mice and crafty
  • Promarkers - cinnamon, tan, coral, raw sienna, cocoa, blush, dusky pink, pink lobster, maroon, pastel blue, warm grey 1 and warm grey 3.
  • Tonic dies - Rose circle doily and square base Affections die
  • pink core'dinations
  • papers - LOTV one Birdie Lane
  • LOTV's sentiment tags set (set 24)
  • wool charm and ribbon from my stash




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk - Challenge 252 - Hobbies

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. What a beautifully warm and welcoming card Lesley.

    Hope you have a good Tuesday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete